2nd puma 1.7 project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demonskull13

hi tonight i have just bought my second ford puma 1.7 it is in great condition just normal rear wheel arches corroded it was owned buy a lady for the last 4 years so hasent been thrashed it only cost me £350.00 m.o.t. till october and a very reasonable 98k on the clock reg no v749 mkk got it from ross on why and thery pleased with it i got alot of car for the money i will keep you posted of what i am going to do on it. it come with all the extras still there my last puma had no parcell shelf this one has it also has a jack,locking wheel nut tool all elecric mirrors working as they should,head light adjustment working and heated windscreen my last puma had none of these that worked properly

a>

demonskull13 said:

i have now sorted out how to use photo bucket this is my 2nd ford puma 1.7 it does need a wash but wanted to get a photo up on hear to keep records of what im doing to it.
:thumbs:

my%20ford%20puma%20at%20work_zpstaobghkl.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Jason_Stretton/my%20ford%20puma%20at%20work_zpstaobghkl.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

11159925_679287965509214_2503656874838912967_o_zpsrk3tuwnr.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/Jason_Stretton/Facebook/Xperia%20Album/11159925_679287965509214_2503656874838912967_o_zpsrk3tuwnr.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have a look above at how I've laid out the links and then to display them you just select each and put the image tag around it (the
bit)

Nice car.

PICT_20150517_181627_zpsxz2slryv.jpg
[/url][/img]

still having problems with photobuket dont understand where im going wrong followed all instructions?

also what do you think of my mod i done today i have put neons at the front and they look mint!

PICT_20150517_225353_zpsomo7e3ut.jpg
[/url][/img]
my puma at night with neons on unfortunatly the passenger side side light bulb has blown.
also still trying to sort out photobuket.
at least you can see my puma by cliking on the link.

demonskull13 said:
still having problems with photobuket dont understand where im going wrong followed all instructions?
I think the link you are copying on photobucket already comes with img tags, so you don't have to add any more, i.e. it should look like

and not
b][img]%20http:bbbbbbbbb.....jpg
[/img]

... which is how you are posting them above. You'll soon get the hang of it.

hopefully this is it Frank

yes got it now thankyou you can see my neons i put on today unfortunatly the passenger side side light has blown so just ordered 2 blue which will match the neons

jason

:thumbs:

nice and clean now looks alot better wheel arch on this side looked pretty naff (normal corrosion as these do have)
so for now got a touch up small bottle of paint and just put some rustkill down and painted next day temporary fix till i get old arch cut out and new one welded in.

Jason

nice clean passenger side still rusty wheel arch on back but no where near as bad as drivers side rust killed and painted for now.

Jason

Latest posts

Back