Drinks holder?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSP

Anyone know if it possible to fit a drinks holder in the Puma?

I'm thinking in place of the coin tray at the back of the handbrake?

I'd love to hear from anyone who's done it and what part they used.

Thanks in advance.

Seen someone put a Focus Mk1 centre console in that has 2 drinks holders in it in front of gearstick

one of these will fit with a single din radio,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Double-Din-Dash-Car-Audio-Cassette-Box-Drawer-Drink-Cup-Holder-18-x-5x-12cm-/360713356311?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item53fc310417" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You mean the two shallow holes when you flip down the glovebox lid isn't good enough?.. Too right!

Yes, quite!

Whoever thought that was fit for purpose must drive everywhere at 10mph and have absolutely nothing in their glovebox.

Do you have an aftermarket stereo? You used to be able to find a half din cup hold that could fit in the space left over.

puma_with_cup_holder_zpsyrraioio.jpg

I just had a quick look though and they are quite elusive (apparently from a VW originally.

I know that flyingscotsman on here fitted a different centre console which included cup holders

I have an aftermarket double DIN stereo fitted, so that option's not one I can pursue unfortunately.

Needs to be something in the centre console area, or ideally just behind the handbrake where there's currently a sort of coin tray.

I've seen universal fitting armrests on eBay which contain cup holders, but I don't really want an armrest and I think they may well look out of place, so I was hoping that there was a cupholder unit which could go in place of the coin tray to the rear of the handbrake.

Hiya

Major bump, but has anyone solved this issue and happy with it?
I cant believe I just bought a car and did not think about the non existent drink/cup holder :oops:

If your on your own just put the passenger seat forward a bit and use the cup holder in the back

Iv never spilt my maccydees coke yet!

LunarLizard said:
[post]362897[/post] I cant believe I just bought a car and did not think about the non existent drink/cup holder :oops:
I know, it's awful when you just clean forget about the really important things in life.

Glue a small flowerpot onto half a house brick and put it in the passenger footwell. :p

Frank said:
[post]362940[/post]
LunarLizard said:
[post]362897[/post] I cant believe I just bought a car and did not think about the non existent drink/cup holder :oops:
I know, it's awful when you just clean forget about the really important things in life.

Glue a small flowerpot onto half a house brick and put it in the passenger footwell. :p

Love that idea lol

Latest posts

Back