Think the milly has to go

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myweepuma

Seriously considering parting company with the puma, the mot expired last week and the only reason I haven't put it through again is because of the issue with the passenger side back brake

the rear arches have started to rust again but overall the bodywork isn't that bad for its age and the interior is pretty good too anyone got a rough number as of what I should ask for it? It's had soooo many new parts since I bought it

Sadly I think its more like £400 or less, which is good in a way as on balance keeping it may be the best option :thumbs:

Best of luck with it whatever you choose.

After the amount of money I sank into it a year ago I really should keep it but it's simply sitting on the driveway 99% of the time might just get the adjuster changed and mot it see how I feel lol

Getting the MOT certainly increases your options for either selling her more easily, getting more for her or just plain driving her and falling in love again :grin:

Of course if you have the time tools space patience etc breaking her will get you the best return.

It's the mess on the drive way quest that puts me off breaking her .... Besides that's what I was saving her from in the first place lol

if you decide to sell let me know id be very interested.
:grin:

Sadly I think you've lost all interest in the car.If all it needs is a couple of hours work on the back brakes then there must be other issues.What you need is someone to take you in their Puma for a long hard blat through some nice lanes. So you change your confused mind.Did 620 miles in mine yesterday mix of motorway and twisty lanes.Came up from central France to Calais then up to Worcestershire.YOU WILL BE SORRY!

just to put it in perspective, one of mine has just ticked over 140,000 miles and is still fine even on long journeys, sure it scratched here and there and really tatty but the parts are so cheap so replace its silly to scrap or sell it, just fix your car!

well she's still here.... Still sitting in the same place..... Still no MOT ....... I advertised her locally yesterday I've had responses and well I just don't think I can do it :( am gonna have to make the decision to either get rid of the focus or the puma I just can't justify keeping them both

I have loads of enquires to break it most people want the interior! What's the interior worth out of curiosity? The drivers bolster has very little wear on mines

Latest posts

Back