Show Plates

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XAF

I bought some Puma logo show plates last year which look great my black Puma. Does anyone make some Project Puma plates ready for Ford Fair?

I quite fancy a pair of the show plates that were used on the press cars.. Doubt I'll find any though :(

i can get show plates made up there around £25 a set let me know what your after and what colour and i can order them up!

Hi Stevie - I've seen some black ones before with the Ford "Racing" logo in red and then "Puma" after in white or silver. Is this something you could do?

I don't know if this is what you mean, but I've seen this number plate with the Puma logo on the left and would like to get some. Click the link below to see what I mean:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/personalisednumberplates/5631007373" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Steavie, are these the ones you can get? If not, does anyone know where I could get some?

Thanks in advance.

Stevie,

This is kind of what I mean, but on a black background. Top one is with a Ford logo, bottom one without...

i can do both of them designs on a black backround,

also can do normal plates with the puma logo down the side

Sign me up for a set of the bottom style plates, so without the blue Ford logo on a black background!

cool what color do you want the puma logo in?? need them posted or bring them to ford fair?

STEAVIE said:
cool what color do you want the puma logo in?? need them posted or bring them to ford fair?

Silver Puma logo please mate. If you can bring them to Ford Fair that would be great!!

Latest posts

Back