Parcel shelf clips

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy_Puma

Are these the genuine parcel shelf clips? I dont have any with mine and its really beginning to annoy me having to lift the parcel shelf up manually

They appear to be, I've bought a few as I can't seem to find the FINIS number to order direct from Ford

Ford Finis is:
1067548 Button - Strap
£1.21 pair, back in March 2009! :roll:

YOG said:
Ford Finis is:
1067548 Button - Strap
£1.21 pair, back in March 2009! :roll:

Legend! I feel slightly robbed then ;-)

They look like the same ones I bought and fitted OK. For what they are the price was pretty steep ! I think he decants them two at a time from a large pack.

Hi
Yes just gone NLA and annoyingly lost the four I bought a few months back.
Looking myself.
Kind regards Ian

Local dealers sold me some 1567939 which appear correct for some models, but the bit that goes through the trim (bottom part of the clips in the picture at start of the thread) is too short to go through the trim and engage with the hole in the tailgate (its only about as long as the trim is thick) :(

I'm currently up the proverbial creek ...

Dave

Hi perdix/Dave
Just ordered 4.
Lets see what comes.

Who's going to buy the lot, keep in stock ready for make up a price when they are all gone. :p
When I spoke to them they said that if the part number was not online give them a ring and if they have in stock they would post it up.

Thanks and kind regards Ian

Hi Perdrix/Dave,
Good luck with this 3D printing this great cottage engineering :grin:
Kind regards Ian

Hi,
The parts have arrived from Quickco and they are correct and fitted.
They now have 50 on the shelf.
Kind regards Ian

Dont suppose anyone knows if you can still get these? 50 left in stock last year... any luck with a 3d print? many thanks,

The Quickco website is still showing them but when you click through to checkout it says that they are not available. :roll:

Hi
They are NLA and I managed to grab a few before they went. Someone is hording them somewhere :grin:
There are also grey ones, which I also have, but you need the darker ones.
I changed the pins and the drop cords and that stopped the shelf dropping down.
Kind regards Ian

Latest posts

Back