Slowly moving/stopping windows, fob needs many try to lock

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sylvester

Hi guys

These problem started nearly in the same days. One morning I was cleaning of the water from the side windows by moving up and down both of them, but after the 3rd time both started to act weird and stayed on the bottom. After a few minutes pulling window up by hand and keep pressing the bottons, both went up. They went down fully, but came up only few inces.

On the same week, the fob didn't activate any of the lock systems. After 5-8 the system locked the doors.

A few days later, now, I use the windows if necessary and the key lock is still not responding well, only after many tries. If it does at all. Probably I'll lock it by hands soon.

Took battery out. Wanted to check it with multimeter, but it's not working anymore.
Hooked it up on the charger. Power light comes on, but the charger light won't.
There's a bit of white deposite around the battery top, but I can still see the water inside and the glass is green. If that's green, battery ok, if the colour is grey, need charging. Far as I know.
Fob battery was changed a month ago.

I'm running out of solution.
Any idea?

UPDATE: After taking the battery out, I noticed the battery + and - clapms where quite loose. After fixing it and a few days later, the windows works great, even better than before and the fob's working distance is 10m again.

Dear moderator, you can delete this post if you want to. Thanks.

Back