Ford Puma GTA 5 Mod

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleverley1986

Hello again!

As an update to http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=28142" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I FINALLY got the mod to convert to GTA 5 and here it is!

If any of you would like a video or info just let me know. It's possible I *may* have the Ford Puma Reflex concept done next!

http://imgur.com/a/jUP65" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy!!!

Haha thanks for the nice comments!

Sadly mods only work on PC so get cracking on making a beast of a machine...

Just think...this mod plus the HTC Vive means that you could drive the Puma in Los Santos truly in first person.

I was also thinking of doing a remake of the original Puma advert with the R* editor. One for a rainy day?

Cool :) do it :)

I think i read somewhere that now that the Xbox one has been upgraded to runn win 10, and pc Xbox cross platorm play is becoming a thing, that mods would also become awailable on the Xbox :)

is the mod only as on the picture or does a standard one without the bodykit also come?

The bodykit is all in one. You could however create the original bodykit and add it to the mods file and then switch it over.

nice one looks great... im hoping to pick up GTA V in the steam christmas sale this year so will be defiantly interested in this mod :eek:k: any chance of an FRP or and FRP body kit :twisted: ... Great work :grin:

Cool!

I wish someone would create the Puma for Assetto Corsa.

JAC said:
Cool!

That would be awesome, love Assetto! One of the best if not the best simulators out now, need a RWD Puma tho so I can drift it haha :D

JAC said:
Cool!

This shouldnt be a problem. I just need to take the obj file and convert it when I have time.

As for those asking for the mod, I paid £30 for it so a little reluctant to give it for free...make me an offer?

cleverley1986 said:
JAC said:
Cool!

This shouldnt be a problem. I just need to take the obj file and convert it when I have time.

That would be cool, but the main issue with AC is getting the car to behave as it really does.

The cars in AC (at least the ones that I have got the chance to try in real life) handle very very similar to the real ones they copy.

It would be great to have a Puma so we could practice the ring. If only someone would also create the Cartagena track, I would be extremely happy!

If you want to practice the ring then you'll need to have a simulator that can add numerous BMW drivers who will try their hardest to cut you up, force you off the track, tailgate you and/or not let you past, and crash all over the track at every point.

Well that's what I noticed driving round it :lol:

Latest posts

Back