Why is this not selling......really interested

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyperb

Hi All,

I'm still looking to buy myself a Puma and I am willing to travel to do so...seen thjis, was £799 a few weeks ago and is now £599 .....must be desperate to sell or is it a bucket in disguise, please lend some advice as it's a good looking thunder with a full year Mot, seems to good to be true.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/ford-puma-thunder-low-mileage-full-mot-leather-interior-/1149787851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks,

Brian.

double checked....still showing on gumtree

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/ford-puma-thunder-low-mileage-full-mot-leather-interior-/1149787851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it's gone now, your right, must have been a delay at my end....back to the hunt :)

pyperb said:
it's gone now, your right, must have been a delay at my end....back to the hunt :)

Still for sale on Gumtree. Does not look too bad for the money. "Jason" seems to have a lot of cheap motors for sale. I would be interested if it was closer to me.

Hi pyperb

Iwill be selling my 2001 Puma Thunder in a week or so just s soon as I can get it MOT'd.

It is silver and has around 96.000 on the clock.

I will post pics as soon as it's been MOT'd

Hope this may be of some help

I think gumtree was playing up, it's back online again. It does look great and gov mot history suggests issues with suspension in the past but looks tp have been resolved or missed by another testing centre.

dino....i will pm you.

pyperb said:
I'm still looking to buy myself a Puma and I am willing to travel to do so...seen thjis, was £799 a few weeks ago and is now £599
Car checks out OK. If you only just noticed it at £599 then that's the luck of the draw.

But if you saw that at £799? Then you could have checked it out, shot over there and had it for £650 - £700, £725 max. That's how this stuff works, but never tell a seller how far you've travelled to see it as it weakens your bargaining position.

Sellers know that if a guy has come 100 miles then they are not going to go back with nothing for the sake of 50 quid. If asked, always say 'Not far' and change the subject back to the car you've come to see.

pyperb said:
I think gumtree was playing up, it's back online again.
Nope, it's gone. Clear the cache on your browser and you'll see.

Van_Dammesque said:
It is at that age and mileage that it'll need a new cambelt etx.. :wink:
I think that's taken as a given. Any advert about a Puma that has a recent belt change is going to scream that fact all over the ad. If it's not mentioned then either the seller doesn't know the age/mileage intervals and so hasn't had it done or knows and it just hasn't been done.

A Holmes example of 'the curious incident of the dog that didn't bark'.

Latest posts

Back