puma a ladies car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's small and pretty and a lot of them were probably bought as a second car 'for the wife'.

...because they need something to mutter under their breath when it's just embarrassed far more exalted/expensive motors? :p

why do people....
people?, or only men, maybe only women ? :roll:

Both my Pumas were originally women's cars with personal plates - and my wife loves Pumas as much as I do.

I think the 'woman's car' thing is changing anyway. Any Piston Heads thread you go on nowadays wax lyrical about the Puma whereas four years ago, it was the usual testosterone-fuelled 'Ok for the little lady but wouldn't be seen dead in it' style of rubbish that usually abounds in that forum.

Puma's are slowly gaining a genuine reputation as the driver's car for the canny buyer on a budget.

I didn't mind the look of Tigras but the reviews of them were terrible compared to the Puma when I was looking for a small coupe hence how I ended up with a Puma and not a Megane or a Tigra.

It's just taste, for me a golf cabrio or a peugeot 206 is a women's car, yet i know many guys driving one. Anyway, the puma will indeed be a classic and rare car in let's say about 10 years. Same for the tigra, i don't see a lot of them on the road anymore.

I am always ribbed that I am driving either a `puffs` of a ladies car.
I always point out to them it is the only car in EVO magazine that has a 5star and no bad points rating..but this cuts very little ice.

I still think,for what it is..you wont get a more dynamic package for the money.
Just a little to small for me as a taller guy..but my widfe loves it..so maybe that's were the`womans car` comments come from.

hotrodspike said:
[post]348093[/post] Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

If it hadn't been for the Tigra coming out in 1994, there might not have been a Puma so be gentle with it... :pose2:

I offset the ladies car thing with "£375 quid mate does 125 mph and 40mpg, and it's not on credit like your new mundano/insqiglia/fidget 500 etc etc."

Latest posts

Back