Thunder owners.... Help

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Does your V5 mention that yours is a "Thunder" edition anywhere?

Spotted one on egay that the owner says is a Thunder on the V5, but no leather and came like that from the factory (Ford Etis website states no leather, whereas Bens for example says leather)

Just cuirass, sorry, curious...

;)

Thanks mate. Something the Ford Etis website doesn't specify.

Still odd how it's not got leather though. Someone made some money selling the interior perhaps?

If someone had stolen the leather interior and sold, it wouldn't show up as a standard interior on Etis. :p

Maybe it's like the 1.6 Thunders that have cropped up, they just ran out near the end of production. :)

Yes, people do sometimes request no leather (me for example [if I had the good fortune to be purchasing a brand new vehicle!]).

Some of the V5s are wrong too. When I was lookiing for a new one I telephoned after a couple of 'Thunders'. The dealers assured me that it was documented on the V5 but they were the wrong colour, no leather and the wrong wheels

Chin up Red Impact - better luck with the impending FRP eh?

:eek:k:

Poor Thunder indeed...sat in a 'repair' shop in Manchester somewhere so keep an eye out as it may reappear in some form as was branded Cat B

Cat B :pinkeye:

I thought spares only off a Cat B?

Sorry to hear about it though. It's not much fun writing off any car!

Latest posts

Back