Salvage opportunity - what to grab?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything that works!

If the heater is fully operational getting the HCV (heater control valve) is a wise idea. How to guide here http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25905

See what the radio is like, if it's a 6CD then grab that, and i'd see about pinching the gear knob. Polish it up and flog it on eBay.

Most importantly though is all the little bits of plastic trim in the interior. Specifically the black triangle just to the left of the centre air vents and the round caps on the door card screws. They are as rare as hen's teeth so grab them if they're there.

Headlights, Rear lights, Fog lights, Parcel Shelf Hangers, if any are better.
If you don't have to swap all the items, Heater Control Panel would be good.

Door trim fixing clips are worth nabbing, we've got 3 pumas in the family and all have broken clips up top where the door edge meets the glass and B post.

I'm looking for a driver side rear glass, broke mine when taking it out, I discovered they don't like being bent. :-( glass everywhere :)

I think that's probably the general gist here :lol: they're becoming very rare at scrapyards now!

Latest posts

Back