What to do!?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimmyhill

The time has come to let my Puma go, a deal with my wife is seeing her in a new car and I am taking on the family C3 - sad times and one day an FRP will be mine.

I assume Puma's are not worth much and mine has some rust, it also has a SS cat back exhaust, eibac springs, polybushed and a full MOT - I guess it's possibly worth more in parts than as a car in this mad world!?!?

I know there are a few breakers on here so really asking advice on what to do at this sad time!?

Be very cautious of breakers who quote a price on the phone and make arrangements to collect only to turn up and offer you half the money as "it is not as good as you said guv"

Parting it out is time consuming as well as storage consuming. Personally i'd try and sell it whole.

I think you lot are probably right, I have a 'box of tech' full of all the old things I bought upgrades of and am planning to sell on ebay.....

I imagine a car breaking is a garage + shed full of stuff to sell on ebay :wink:

Latest posts

Back