Options list?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimSaunders

Is there any way, without calling Ford, that I can find out the options my Puma had from the factory? I know there are websites for BMW chassis number entry for the options list, is there something like that for Ford?

Is total closure an option on the Puma or would I have to steal it off a different Ford to make it work? I've been told that it's possible to retrofit it, but I need to do the one touch window mod first. Unfortunately the guy that told me that didn't actually know if it was available for the Puma.
Sure, I could just roll up the windows before I shut the engine off, but I'm used to having total closure from my Audis and BMWs so I keep leaving the windows open :roll:

Ford ETIS but you need a later one for the spec list.

Total closure not sure its possible with standard parts as there's no relationship between the windows and the GEM box as there is on later cars.

Cheers Ian, unfortunately it doesn't have the spec list for my June 2000 model, so just how late is a 'later car'?

I know I can change the way the locking system works and have the repeaters flash on unlocking, so maybe I can modify the loom to run the 'one touch up' when locking - just a thought.

This might be useful generally but I assume windows were all standard spec and no option for total closure

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=67

Latest posts

Back