Door weather strip

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rnnicol

Hi folks,
Does anybody know the correct part number for the Door weather strip, I thought it was 1068402, as mentioned on this site, however I made the mistake of ordering this part without checking the part number, the one I received is chrome and not black.

Hi Richard, these are the part numbers. Couple of years old price wise, but the right numbers.

They are the same as the ones I have in the garage too, are you sure you got what you ordered?

Hi mate, the part number is correct, but the part inside is wrong, the date on the label is June 2015, so looks like a return item, one end of the bag is open , so I'm guessing that's why I've got the wrong part, I can't test it for fitting as I've not got the car back yet.

I've sent a email to them, so I'll see what they say tomorrow. Thanks for the info, I thought it was my fault, but clearly not this time.

Latest update on weather strips, as thought correct part number, wrong part, so getting the last one sent out on Thursday. Let's see if it happens. I'll update on Thursday

Latest posts

Back