Know your Puma? (And a Merry Christmas all!)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g-whizz

OK, well over the last few weeks I've been steadily hitting up eBay to help with the Puma, a few tools (such as an Arcan XL30R trolley jack) will make working on it easier and a few parts (which will be coming up on my project thread in the new year) will hopefully improve it.

Whilst doing this I managed to bag a job lot of various Ford & GM bits and so, as it's Christmas, I thought we could play a ProjectPuma parlour game, it's called "Spot the Puma Part!"

So, from the photo below what will go on our little crackers?

You get extra points if you can name the other Ford bits... and if you can name the GM bits too you get a free therapy course :grin: Here ya go....

IMG_2544 by Greg Myers, on Flickr

...and in the meantime, I'd just like to wish a very "Merry Christmas!" to you all, enjoy the season folks! :eek:k:

Easy my friend.....some of them will fit...some are so obviously not Puma parts, problem is I have not the faintest idea which is which :grin: :grin:

Merry Christmas :thumbs:

... given the undoubted repository of knowledge that PP is and the 30 plus views so far but no answers, this is proving a tougher test than I imagined, thought you'd have it nailed by now... must be the Christmas spirits! :grin:

I'd consider myself a Puma parts geek, but other than maybe a cam cover gasket and an inlet gasket at a push I'd say none!!! The headgaskets don't look Puma for sure. Do recognise the good old GM OHC cork cam cover gasket!

XAF said:
[post]359138[/post] I'd consider myself a Puma parts geek, but other than maybe a cam cover gasket and an inlet gasket at a push I'd say none!!! The headgaskets don't look Puma for sure. Do recognise the good old GM OHC cork cam cover gasket!

I'd consider you one too XAF as, apart from the qualifications (a bit of modesty am sure :) ) you're spot on!! Top marks. :thumbs:

tuonokid said:
[post]359139[/post] Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to one and all (Sos for Hijacking your post Greg :) )
Barry

Same to you mate :eek:k:

Ha,ha, Merry Christmas Greg - and everyone!!!

Latest posts

Back