Puma Manual 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macatac

Any ideas where on the net there is a free downloadable Puma manual.
A link would be much appreciated if you do.

I've not come across an online manual although that's not to say that one doesn't exist!

What were you trying to look up from it?

Their normally on Ebay for a couple of quid.

Are you sure it's not got one with it when you pick it up?

If not, then look out for this on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-PUMA-OWNERS-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 240%3A1318

Oh man, why did you post that link...lol

I've been watching that for a while hoping to sneak it at the last minute as it's the correct one for my car, all the others on fleabay are older publications which don't have the correct info in them for my reg'....DOH!!

I can see me bidding against a fellow forum member...ehhe

yippeekiay said:
Oh man, why did you post that link...lol

I've been watching that for a while hoping to sneak it at the last minute as it's the correct one for my car, all the others on fleabay are older publications which don't have the correct info in them for my reg'....DOH!!

I can see me bidding against a fellow forum member...ehhe

Cause you gave no indication that you'd found any sort of manual at all... :roll:

The pre 99 manuals are a tad different to the later ones, but not that you'd notice without turning the pages of both together side by side.

(Only things like dashboard layout, electronic seat adjustment in early cars etc - nothing that important really)

My manual is totally wrong for the car. That's why I've been mailing loads of peeps for the publication dates on the manuals. My manual is a 98 but my car is an 02 so obviously can't possibly have all the info relevant to my car...the fuse layouts are miles out and that's just a start....lol

Like Dal says i cant image the differences are major. The physical changes to the car where only minor, and mostly cosmetic.

salesman at showroom is going through the paperwork again after dinner to check again if the original manual can be found

Latest posts

Back