puma prices

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfie74

just got my puma through its mot, rear back box and some welding, now has a years mot, i have noticed that the prices for these cars are creeping up, mine is a 1.6 but still seem sort after

agreed, these little gems are now starting to become rarer. there is another thread discussion about trying to find other replacements cars that give the same feeling but its proving difficult in the same price range! for the looks, performance and price and raw driving feeling you cant beat the puma

Even classic car weekly have a puma as one of their demo cars what better advert do you need for a car to become a future classic,prices of good pumas with low mileage are starting to rise which makes makes me smile because most people with a car will lose value over the year but me with my puma i am seeing the value rise! :)

https://www.gumtree.com/cars/uk/ford/puma - They don't exactly look that rare or that expensive to me.

Give it another 5 years, all 10 Puma's left will be worth double!

Latest posts

Back