Racing Puma #333

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamesfrp333

Little bit late as I picked it up in December 14

December 14 - Full service of filters, oil and plugs

totalling 5k road fun up until snapped driveshaft in central London roughly October 2015

Hasn't seen the road since (with MOT)

New wishbone bushes (front and back)

Refubished Alcons with skimmed second hand Alcons discs. (no more squealing!)

Re powered coated Alloys Silver Sparkle

Rear beam bushes need doing

MOT later this month (Hopefully)

I know this is brief but there is more to come on this car :-D

Happy New year project heads :) Not busy enough Red :wink:

This project is finally set to kick off, for those that know of number 0401, this is my ultimate vision for the car and ill be starting the underbody in the coming days. Ill be learning as I go and adding pictures to keep a log of what I'm doing and hopefully it'll help when the time comes to putting it all back together (the best bit) :lol:

Any tips or constructive criticism will be greatly received. I'm a big fan of working smarter not harder so if you notice anything do comment :grin:

Update on the last post:

Rear beam bushes fitted with Black power flex but Ill change these to purple when the 30mm spacers and new abs loom goes on. The very rear wishbone bush I used a fiesta diesel on the back of advice from blue3 aka Lord Simon C. The very front bush I used purple power flex. Aren't bushes funny by the way :p

Mot passed December 2017 with no advisories. thankyou please

Scraped one of the fresh alloys on a kerb. Not the end of the world but enough for me to lose sleep over :p

You covet #401 and not #477. Our friendship is over!!!! :p

Many Apologies James, your car is of course an awesome beast! :p Any frp that makes it into wedding photos are obviously the dogs danglies!!

26754104_1657321820954782_307428751_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back