Walking the dog and...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clavfunk75

Bagged a 1.7!

Whilst up at Dads cleaning up Audrey Puma underneath, I decided to take a break and walk the dog in the cemetery next door. As I made my way down I saw someone pulling a lawnmower out of the boot of a car. A double take later I realised it was a Red Puma! Now being a 'new' owner, my enthusiasm is still high, so strode down to chew the fat so to speak.

"How's it doing?" I asked,

"It's going to be scrapped"....

A conversation and exchange of telephone numbers later and I got myself a 1.7 T-Reg in a few weeks.

It's at 140k and he bought it new for his wife. They want a new car now.

I figure I can use it for parts, and a 'practice' vehicle to do jobs on our 60ker. I immediately spotted the rear mudflaps I'll have off straight away!

Suffice to say, the dog got extra dinner that night.

You lucky so and so's :cry: I have been on the look out for a reasonably priced donor puma now for a few months but all I get to see are people that have a £200 car but want silly money for because a mate of theirs has said puma's are now collectible cars. I try and explain that low mileage and rust free examples might now start to see an increase in price, but not their rust bucket that has just failed its mot on a whole host of welding!!! :evil:
Oh well rant over and the search continues for a reasonably priced donor car :| :grin:

Latest posts

Back