They're multiplying!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAC

Everyone agrees that the number of Puma's on the road is dropping quickly, and there were never that many in Spain in the first place, however...

I live in a small town with around 25.000 people, and due to my love of anything with wheels and an engine, I pay a fair bit of attention to cars around town. Over the last decade or so, I have only ever seen one Puma in town regulary, which is a dark green one with a lot of damage.

In the last year or so, there have been 4 more Puma's introduced into regular circulation, a red one, two silver ones and a black one. They all seem to be in pretty bad condition, except maybe for one of the silver ones. I know at least three of the 5 or 1.4's, but I am not sure about the other two.

It is great to see more Puma's around, although it would be nice to seem them in a bit better condition.

BTW, there is no real purpose to this post other than the fact that I find it curious that Puma's have increased here by 500% in the last two years :grin:

Latest posts

Back