Red millennium

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuvy

Iv just brought my second puma with a mate and it's a red millennium, thing is it's got cloth interior. I thought all millenniums had leather interiors?

Also where do I find out which edition number the car is?

If it's red, and doesn't have the leather Recaro's I'd be thinking it's not a milennium. Check the engine bay, boot floor and VIN plate area to see if it's yellow underneath. If you check the VIN on ETIS that would confirm too

XAF said:
[post]365225[/post] If it's red, and doesn't have the leather Recaro's I'd be thinking it's not a milennium.
Maybe it's a Millennium edition that someone was ashamed of and so they sprayed over the Zinc Yellow paintwork with Barry Red and threw the Recaro's away?

Put the reg in at www.etis.ford.com and it will tell you what colour it originally came in and the interior trim i.e. cloth or leather.

If it is a Millennium then you won't be able to find an edition number if it doesn't have the sticker somewhere on it. The numbers for Millenniums were assigned ad-hoc upon request and hence no order or record.

Will check it in a day or two it's a one owner car with 60k miles and I payed £125 for my half either way I'm onto a winner as it only needs a lower sill. Thankfully I'm a welder fabricator by trade! It's immaculate apart from the drivers rear wheel arch lower sill.

I will have to check up on what the owner says about its history as there adamant it's a millennium but I'd never heard of a red one

Could be of course it was sold to him as a Millenium by some else, wouldn't worry too much if it turns out not to be a millie( which it isn't) as they are worth no more than a standard 1.7 ( which you have) anyway. :-(
If its a good one, enjoy it :grin:

:grin:

There is definitely a Pink Millennium floating around so who really knows.

I seen quite a few sellers over the years calling a 2000my car a millennium, as they don't know the difference. It's probably rhat simple...

Latest posts

Back