Leather seats and paint restoration

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blindjames

I have just bought a Ford Puma and looking to buy leather seats.

Also does anyone know where I can have new Wheel arches fitted and maybe have the car paintwork repaired and sprayed?

Hi James,
As Barry asked where are you because I had my arches replaced and body work done only a few weeks ago. My guy did a fabulous job, new arches, removed some rust around tailgate badge, resprayed all down sides also and back bumper because he thought it looked scruffy! and also did my mirrors to match my wheels. £850 cash all in and car looks like new.

He's been a professional painter for decades and I've used him previously and always been chuffed with his work and he can match any metallic so if he's not too far away for you and you'd like a chat with him then I have his details. His brother has a mechanical garage next door to his bodyshop if you need any other work doing at the same time and is also very good.

gimmickyflea said:
[post]366724[/post] Hi James,
As Barry asked where are you because I had my arches replaced and body work done only a few weeks ago. My guy did a fabulous job, new arches, removed some rust around tailgate badge, resprayed all down sides also and back bumper because he thought it looked scruffy! and also did my mirrors to match my wheels. £850 cash all in and car looks like new.

He's been a professional painter for decades and I've used him previously and always been chuffed with his work and he can match any metallic so if he's not too far away for you and you'd like a chat with him then I have his details. His brother has a mechanical garage next door to his bodyshop if you need any other work doing at the same time and is also very good.
Would be interested in that address/phone number please have some paintwork needed,thanks

Latest posts

Back