ebay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My reply to irate poster

Don't know what you are talking about, look at the list of parts fitted and the mileage,
IT has only done around 1000 miles to the shops and back whilst I have owned it.
The blue smoke at mot was before my ownership and must have been sorted as it has never smoked with me.
Before you lash out. come and view.

And throw in the fact that it has been abused and neglected since its birth, failed almost every MOT since about 2007, engine pumping out blue smoke years ago and it sounds a real steal....not!

Tempted to apologise and let this go but he just called me a NUMPTY :-(
Anyone claiming to have looked after a car will never, and I do mean never drive with a nail in the tyre or a dangerous cut in a tyre or with handbrake not working correctly.
I agree the mileage is good and low milers are getting rarer by the minute and yes cars do fail and get fixed, but "bargain"? maybe it is but personally I doubt it.

Oh BTW my first post was not an "irate" post, I am far to old and dignified to do "irate" although I am now going for a gentle stroll with my carer and practise my "irate" face in the mirror (if I can remember where I last saw the damn thing)

Hi, If you won't, I will apologise for my numpty remark but you may well have sabotaged my auction.
I was only alerting members to the fact that my Puma could well go for under £250 and with the mileage, condition, new parts and being a rare 1.4, you got me rather annoyed.
regards
john

Nice one Frank, all calm now. But I'll be glad when the Puma goes, didn't want to sell it just put the decals on but My girlfriend is having difficulty getting out although she's twenty years younger than me, and as I need a qualified driver next to me, it has to go.

Aye like it Frank, and like I said in pm I hope it sells, any Puma that sells and goes to a good home is so much better than wasting yet another to the scrappy for no reason and we all know there must be plenty out there that were condemmed (aye probably by numpty's like me) because too many people view them as "old Fords"

I promise to play nice from now on :grin:

Latest posts

Back