I miss it

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DradusContact

Last week i went down to Telford to see my brother-in-law. We go down the A49 & A41, its a nice dive, full of motorbikes in the summer. At one point coming the other way there must of been 40+ Focus RS'S, ST'S, Fiesta ST'S etc There were a few other makes thrown in but it was 99% fords. Not sure where they were headed, but it made me think of the old days, the meets etc. I miss it all. :|

I miss the meets up this way as well. There seems to be plenty of classic shows in the North East but not many Ford meets

Maybe you could try setting up a monthly meet in your locale? It's more effort than most folk can be doing with I expect which is why there aren't many, it also feels like a personal kick in the teeth if no one shows up, so you have to be able to rise above that and try again next time.

red said:
[post]368679[/post] Maybe you could try setting up a monthly meet in your locale? It's more effort than most folk can be doing with I expect which is why there aren't many, it also feels like a personal kick in the teeth if no one shows up, so you have to be able to rise above that and try again next time.

I think those days are behind me to be honest. Seems like the world has moved on for the old puma. :-(

I agree

I had several years enjoying the puma community, complete with loads of meets, but we all move on. It must be 7 or 8 years since I last went to a meet and I expect all the people I knew then have changed.

Latest posts

Back