Bored again

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lusid666

My dad needed some new bits for his puma, so knocked these out :D

[image]5954[/image]
My dad needed this

[image]5953[/image]
the original part

[image]5955[/image]
Also needed these :) also added a tiny .5mm bump on each side if the smaller cutout so they dont fall off every time you close the boot.

That's pretty damned good. When my plastic screw-cover broke I tried to get one from Ford - £6!!! I re-stuck it back in with some sticky tape, and it's remained there to this day!

The screw cover was the first time I had played with the fuzzy skin setting in my slicer, came out almost exactly the same finish as the original so was well chuffed with that. the only thing thats different is the original cover has a very slight curve along the long edge and the one I made is straight (if you look really close in the pics you can just make it out) not too bothered about it though as 99.9% of people would never notice. Been thinking about maybe selling these, what you you recon? :)

Could be a (limited) market for them, I remember in the past loads of people would post about this being missing.

Latest posts

Back