Very detailed specifications

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy folks,

(talky bit, feel free to skip)
I really enjoy driving my Puma (don't we all?), but fuel being expensive and the Police having a severe sense-of-humour failure about driving 150 kph on public roads, there's a lot of room for improvement. That's why I turned to the next best thing - Sim Racing. I've been playing the racing Simulator Assetto Corsa for the past year, one of the more realistic simulators out there with a wide modding support and decided to put the Puma into the game. To do that, I will need a lot of very detailed specifications in order to recreate the car accurately. Some specifications I was able to find, but there are many that I still need which is where you folks come in.

I want to create two variants of the car - stock 1.7 and track built FRP with 200 horsepower.

That means I'll need every spec twice - one stock and one representative of a track built car. If you don't have the exact value, an advice on how to find it or a good estimate will do too. It can be changed and tweaked any time.

Ultimately I will need a lot of very detailed specifications about various parts of the car, but for now, suspension is the most crucial part so let's just start there. All values I need for the front and the back separately.

Here's what I need:
- Anti-roll bar stiffness (or dimensions)(Nm)[if applicable]
- Spring or wheel rates (Nm)
- Progressive spring rates (N/m/m)[if applicable]
- Unsprung mass
- Bump stop rate
- Bump stop length
- Total suspension travel
- Damper wheel rate in compression and rebound (N sec/m)
- Fast damper rate in compression and rebound (N sec/m)

If we get enough of the specifications together, I'd like to eventually write them up in a post somewhere to serve as a one-place get-it-all for future reference and anyone who might need them.

Any contribution is much appreciated.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back