Holy grail of parts.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldlefthand

Come on XAF, share with us some of your hoard that you’re unlikely to use. Good prices paid direct thru PayPal. I can guarantee they’de be going to a good home. Cheers. Mike

Ha. Ha - now where did this post come from?!! :p

Having two Puma’s, and the ever diminishing supply of parts you’ve got to have a hoard, but sorry to say it’s not for sale. It’s taken me too long to build up and should hopefully keep my Puma’s going long into the future!

I’ll not go through the entire list, but suffice to say it’s pretty large. Everything from oil pump to piston rings, headlights to body panels. All new, all Ford. A lot is things that I’ve thought would go NLA in the future so bought whilst I could.

That said, if we had a member who was totally stuck, id always see what I could do to help.

HA. That’s pretty much exactly what I expected you to say! A great attitude to have by the way.

I’ll keep you guessing about the origin of the post for now, although I did relatively recently purchase my 2nd Puma through this site and it seems to be quite well known? It’s certainly very special and definitely one for me to keep and cherish, hence the post regarding spares.

Incidentally, I’ve owned my original Puma from new in 99 (I’ll never part with that one either.) I really should have started hoarding much earlier when I had the chance. It appears I’m playing catch up and things are scarce!

Good to talk to you. Mike.

Oooh. Cryptic!!!

Always here to help folk if I can, especially if it’s a special one!!

Latest posts

Back