new puma yeah! old puma sad

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyfreestyler

Hi just thought I'd post a little note to show my new puma to everyone

she's mint ! 49000 on the clock , and loads of paperwork to confirm ,well looked after car totally soild underneath (shock )
Bought it cause some ass did this to my last one

shame really cause I had just spent 2 years doing the welding underneath and was doing the sills and arches this year.and it was a rare modal without a/c

If anyone wants anything off her let me know the engine is probablly the best bit, just put in a new clutch with lifter new water pump full service including a couple of new valve lifters new timing belt and pullies etc..... must point out I'm a lazy bugger so not bothered with pulling small items off or posting ,if you want anything come and get it but take the door if you want the mirror ,take the bonnet if you want the sound proofing etc.... its in south liverpool and you have a week to come and get it .
the suspension and wheels have gone so has the spoiler and the brand new exhaust .
There is a brand new never taken out of the box petrol tank and rear hubs with bearings if there any good to anyone

hopefully someone wants some of it before it goes the scrapman

hi the headlights are in the usual condition I had started to polish them up but they could do with a touch more the rears are spot on

the engine is amazing

Latest posts

Back