Sad, sad day. Now it's real

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIIVVX

I've known for a while that the FRP would be going. But an hour ago I put in the post the application for a retention certificate that will facilitate the removal of the index plate XIIVVX from the front and back of a Puma for the first time since it originally graced my black 1.7 back in 2000.

*sniff*

:hide:

Chin up Rob.
Just remember all the good times you've had together...the cornering round the lanes... leaving it in a car park only to look round as you lgo thinking "damn fine car", the splashing through puddles together.. The "Mega ass detailing water" you lavished on it.... the hours and hours of waxing...etc.etc..

On a more serious note : Do you have a replacement lined up now then and a buyer for FRP sourced?

End of an era - but the beginning of a new one.

:eek:k:

There is definitely life beyond FRP ownership...

I should tally up the number of owners that have come back to Pumas...but not FRPs :twisted:

Dal said:
On a more serious note : Do you have a replacement lined up now then and a buyer for FRP sourced?

Current replacement is my wonderful J-reg Toyota Carina 2.0D in red and scratches.

Immediate replacement will be the 2 litre diesel X-Type Jagdeo / Modaguar

This time next year - the TT (My mortgage is paid off in July next year so saving that until then.)

Was offered £4,000 part-ex against a dealer Jagdeo :-(

Ah, the Toyota "don't care where I park it / feels free to not care" Carina

I get that now with my K reg mondeo :)

You can buy my mondeo instead of a Jagdeo if you like? Save a few quid ;)

Latest posts

Back