Book of Bok - Remembering Colin Yamamoto

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed

Folks, I mentioned this to Dal and he asked me to post the info for this here too.

Looking at all the photos and reading all the messages posted about Colin has certainly made me smile during some sad moments in recent days.

This got us thinking about producing a "Book of Bok" to remember him by. The book will be a compilation of words from the people who had the fortune to know Colin in one form or another, illustrated with pictures of him and probably one or two of his own favourites.

Nothing too complex - Col despised things that were made overly complex.

You can e-mail your memory (as few as 1 word, as many as 100) to [email protected] - Please send photos here too, these will be uploaded to Colin's gallery on your behalf. Please put "Colin" in the subject so these emails can be filtered automagically.

Production will start in three weeks time, so all submissions to be received by 13th June.

Jason A has volunteered to create the book using http://www.blurb.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and when it is competed, a copy of the book will be passed to Colin's family.

Any copies sold subsequently will be used to help raise funds for the Battery Hen Welfare trust collection that Caz plans to set up in Colin's memory.

Thanks for posting Ed, an excellent idea to remember Colin by.

I'll be emailing the current photos from our Gallery of Colin to [email protected] periodically, so you can still post in there if you wish, or as Ed said - send them to [email protected] with "Colin" in the subject title and they'll be included as well.

Please email your words to [email protected] directly, rather than here to make sure they'll be included.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back