XIIVVX is no more

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIIVVX

Welcome X482 KAV

The new identity for #296, now one step closer to sale.

But as yet no V5 so not worth putting onto e-bay

My signature will not change

:shock:

The end of the puma XIIVVX era...

I assume your keeping XIIVVX for your jagdeo?

I have the retention certificate at the ready.

The price of the Jagdeo continues to astonish. a 2005 one owner, fully loaded with just 79,000 on the clock went for £8,100 yesterday

Mum has a 2.2 Sport SE X-Type with black leather sports interior, built in sat nav etc. Hers has xenon lights too which isn't available on every model (she found this out when her head lamp went and tried to use the bulb pack in the boot <_<)

It is a very nice car to drive :)

XIIVVX said:
I have the retention certificate at the ready.

The price of the Jagdeo continues to astonish. a 2005 one owner, fully loaded with just 79,000 on the clock went for £8,100 yesterday

that's a hell of a lot of depreciation in 2 years

If I had an X Type it would have to be the estate (or tourer as the marketing people call it).

But I'd rather have a Puma and a Mondeo for the same money.

And here it is :-(

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/311263.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If it was HPI clear there's be another £1,000 on the price - but I bought it cheaper for the same reason so I can't (and won't) complain.

Incidentally

If anyone wants to swap a black 1.7 for an Elise

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/308999.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bugger, I want one of those next :(

Well, I have (providing the transaction goes smoothly) just ceased to be a Puma owner after just over seven years continuous Pumadom.

#296 went for a flat £5,000. I had hoped it might creep up a little further but I really can't complain. It puts my depreciation at a very reasonable 4.7p / mile over the past three years compared to something like 7.8p / mile for the 1.7. Though needless to say the maintenance cost for the FRP has been higher.

It will soon be on its way to Cumbria, quite a change from the flatlands of East Anglia, but still very suitable FRP territory.

I will introduce the new owner to you lot at the earliest possible opportunity.

Sad to see it go mate although glad you are happy with the sale price :eek:k:

Saw a non-crashed one go for under 4k the other day but by all accounts it needs a bit of work!

Glad your happy with what you got for it.

Cumbria is a great place for an FRP to live!

Hope you'll still stay about here when you are pumaless...

You'll have to keep us up-to-date with the hunt for your new purchase!

UPDATE:

Well the guy in Cumbria was a twat who bid but couldn't pay.

However the second bidder, a pleasant young guy called Steven from Peterborough, stepped up to the plate and just three hours back drove #296 off to its new home.

I really feel very, very sad.

They've got character have Pumas.

At least it's still fairly local.

Local enough to come along to our meets that seem to be becoming a monthly occurance too. :D

Chin up Rob.

You'll get your jagdeo, get comfy, like the car, then get frustrated and get a nice little puma for the weekends ;)

My mum has a 2.2D Sport SE on a 06' i think it's great to drive. it is also on the 17's

That ad is very hard to read though.

Latest posts

Back