New insurance

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter

Just a heads up for you guys, I renewed my insurance yesterday (in somewhat of a hurry due to a misunderstanding as to my last policy's expiry date.

Rang up Flux who put me through to a call transfer type place, who put me through to Sky Insurance, who are an upcoming lot on the Jap scene at the moment apparantly.

After a chat with the guy about Pumas, the infamous Tiff Needell clip, Milltek and coilovers, an overall cost of £950 for a year with like for like cover on the mods. Not bad at all.

Worth checking them out if your renewal is coming up soon...

The advantages include being able to stay up all night drinking and go into work the following day feeling remarkably chipper, understand words used by other youths, having excellent memory...

:p

I can do all that except the memory bit - but that's hereditary so not my fault :p

Peter said:
The advantages include being able to stay up all night drinking and go into work the following day feeling remarkably chipper, understand words used by other youths, having excellent memory...

:p

Quite right :(

Oh, did I remember to mention that my mortgage is paid off in July next year? :D

But I'd still have to scrape together the £280 necessary to comprehensively insure the FRP, if I still had it.

£950 would pay for the insurance for 3 of our cars.

memory,... who cares anyway

drinking all night,... can still do that

understanding youths,... why would I want to do that?

still got a mortgage for a few years yet though, but I've paid the best part of it off.

well done for the quote though. even with an old person's memory, I can still remember the pain of paying for young people's car insurance

Latest posts

Back