Is your Puma your daily driver?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your kat your everyday driver?

• Yep, I have to use it for the daily grind

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope, I save it for B roads on Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can't afford to run more than one car, so my puma is the daily runabout. Even if I am putting close to 60 miles a day on her. :(

Mine seems to spend all it's time these days caning up and down the M40. I've forgotten what a twisty B road is like.

sadly mine is an only car, too

thankfully my daily commute to work and back is 50 miles - a month! That is why I cycle as often as I can.

Doing well over 25,000 miles a year, that would be alot at just weekends! :funny:

Luckily I get B roads on the way to work everyday :D

I also do 20k plus a year, I have a plan to halve this in 2008 by spreading some mile onto my newly acquired CG125 which is what I am using for work today.

So I would say that this year that I will hopefully have a near 50/50 split so not entirely primary vehicle but not just a weekend runner either!!

If I ever get an FRP, my plan is to get a cheap crummy Fiesta to keep the miles off the Puma.

I've a cheap lovely mondeo for sale Neil ;)

My puma is my every day car to get me to work and back, most weekends I am a passenger in my partners punto,ithas more space and its easier to get kids in and out of......!???
Only do aprox 60 miles er week in puma !

have to say that although those of us with low mileage kats might be keeping them in good mechanical condition we are missing out on the driving pleasure!

Only use if during weekends- but that's because work is 90 seconds walk away.

Still do 10-12k a year though.

Latest posts

Back