a bit OTT

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its just a bit much in my opinion haha http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201027362963014/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/model/puma/make/ford/radius/100/page/1/postcode/ca157sp?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm sure this car has been discussed before.

It's not really my thing either, but someone has clearly put a lot of work into it.

pumakid2010 said:
where can i get one of those bonnets?

Pumaspeed i belive, Warren has one on his Cosworth Puma.

http://cid-abd617fa98e5aa0e.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Castle%20Combe%20RSOC%20track%20day%202010/IMG%5E_1836.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As Neil said, it's not to everyones taste, but the owner has obviously put a lot of hard work into it.
And, it's pretty unique, someone has made it there own, I can appreciate that.
I think I would prefer it without the paintjob, just completely black, would look kinda evil :twisted: :roll:

It's Marmite I guess :-D

i like it, i like my cars to be individual also, i would hate to see a car exactly the same as mine, would be like going out with a friend with the same top on :grin:

Why do people insist on doing these things to the special editions?! If they're going to do that, at least don't do it to one of the rarer pumas. :(

Yes it looks monstrously hideous, but i wish people would get a grip about him doing it to a special edition puma, its a ford puma ffs worth probably a couple of K at most, its not like hes wrecked a ferrari or something,

One of those common Ferraris you mean rather than a limited edition Ford? (This is a Puma enthusiast forum after all so what would you expect enthusiasts to say?)

It's a good job we're all entitled to our own opinions isn't it as well as having different tastes in cars.

:D

im good at being an enthusiast but still being able to maintain a realistic view about the car I own :D

Back