Modifying Your Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Look here for Fast Fords guide:

(8 cars down..)

(Big file warning!)

http://www.fastfordmag.co.uk/page/fastf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... g%20Guides

For info...its a pretty big file...4meg to download!

May not seem like much but it is when your on mobile broadband internet!! ;)

.. I downloaded 2Mb over 3G on O2 last month and for that alone it stung me £30 on top of my usual bill! Won't be using that much again!!

O2 are cxxxs for that - i use my wap very occasionally for footy scores and have gone over my 1meg free and the cost per mb is crazy!

Its not as bad as that guy who got stung for a £25k bill from Vodafone as he was downloading tv shows via his phone! Ouch!

Ive got a 3 usb modem and have gone over my 3gb limit due to downloading No Coutry For Old Men - cant say it was worth the £10 extra bill im about to get! :(

(Edited for swearing - Dal)

Yeah, I have been looking at the 3 contracts as I like to use my mobile Internet whilst roaming!!

red said:
.. I downloaded 2Mb over 3G on O2 last month and for that alone it stung me £30 on top of my usual bill! Won't be using that much again!!

Well it must be layed out somewhere in your terms how much it would cost, so you've only got yourself to blame :p

Well.. when I signed up it was only G which never cost me anything.. now it's 3G it seems to be cost a fortune!

ive tried downloading it but no luck browser says error trying to download could someone possiable copy iy to microsoft word and send it to me in a email please addy is [email protected] something i soooooo what to just have a look at see if it has any good ideas

Latest posts

Back