Millennium - your thoughts

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey

whats the general opinion on this ltd edition?

Im going to see at least one this weekend - any particular issues with them?

cheers in advance!

Personally, I think they are the best special edition the puma comes in. What sways it for me is the proper leather recaro seats that are so supportive and comfortable. If you can find one with good 'zinc yellow' paintwork (not that you'll find any other colour :lol: ) then it'll look amazing once you've given it plenty of elbow grease with a polish and a wax (and maybe a clay / machine polish) Remember it's not a metallic though with a clear lacquer top coat protecting the paint, so they can sometimes look a bit flat if uncared for.
Look out for the 'millennium' products that came with it such as the plaque below the heating controls and original wheel centres. I think there was a key ring too.

Good luck :eek:k:

cheers for that!

Im mainly asking cos I had a metallic yellow MX-5 a few years ago and had trouble with getting the paint matched

I must admit, the seats look good!

I picked up a copy of the local free car dealer paper last night. I was surprised to find no fewer that three Millenniums in the one issue. Well priced and not mega mileages either.

what sort of miles/prices?

ive spotted a 61k for £3,300 that looks interesting

Haven't got the magazine with me, it's at home, but they were there or thereabouts.

This is one of them and can be found at http://www.eastcoastsalvage.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Don't be put off by the name, they are a well respected 'trade' source of used cars locally.

FORD PUMA 1.7 ZETEC-S MILLENIUM COUPE 68,000 MILES IN YELLOW WITH BLACK LEATHER AIR CON AIRBAGS X4 ALLOYS STEREO REAR PARKING SENSORS PRICED AT ONLY £2,950.00

http://www.eastcoastsalvage.co.uk/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry

hopefully looking at a milly up huddersfield way on Sunday

Im struggling to find anything else I like at the moment at a price i want to pay

Im open to most colours except black and green, but I would like a yellow one if I find one I like

hi mate. ive seen afew of them passing and they look really unique, mainly cause of the colour! 8) not sure about what extras come with them! hope you find the right car for you soon matey, and you have fun with the search :eek:k:

I'd love one. Unfortunately, my budget won't stretch that far! :( I'm still paying for the one I've got at the moment.

I adore my milly. She's been lowered and goes like a bomb and those seats are just amazing. I also love the colour, turns heads (but splits opinions).

Unfortunately I'm seeing a bit of bubbling over the rear wheel arches, and have some rust on the curved door frame down at the bottom. I wish I had the money to get it fixed :(

Chinster said:
I adore my milly. She's been lowered and goes like a bomb and those seats are just amazing. I also love the colour, turns heads (but splits opinions).

Unfortunately I'm seeing a bit of bubbling over the rear wheel arches, and have some rust on the curved door frame down at the bottom. I wish I had the money to get it fixed :(

Sounds exactly like the one I went to view at the weekend :-(

You and your millie should have a 'civil ceremony'

Latest posts

Back