watford passionford meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1-pd

Official new home of Watford Passionford

tudorarmswatford.jpg

Really pleased with this venue as it has a Massive car park and just 10 mins away from woodside, Offers sunday roasts starting at just £4 up to £8 for a full 3 course meal, Sky sports and a massive beer garden too for warmer months, The landlord has made passionford very welcome so lets see you all there this coming sunday 18th at 3pm

The car park costs £1 but you get the £1 back from the purchase of your first drink

all clubs and car enthusiasts welcome

Often thought of nipping down to this one Steve, might pop down :eek:k:

feel free mate as it wont be busy this time of year but you can never tell for sure, as one month I only expected 6 cars and 30 came

Masssive thank you to the large numbers of you that braved the winter sunshine and attended todays meet, great to catch up with so many of you and much respect to each and every one of you for being there , I consider the venue a great success and the FOOD was simply awesome and cheap too, sky sports was on in all the bars so nobody missed out on any sporting event today and Im sure I saw a few having a mini pool tournament in the saloon bar.

See you all saturday 15th at 6pm for our christmas meal as we have a private function room booked for passionford watford, anyone wishing to attend our christmas meal can book now as you have a choice of 3 meals with 1,2 or 3 course settings with a max price of £11.99 a head so dont delay in booking

steve

tudorchristmas.jpg

Latest posts

Back