S1600 build manual

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Hebron

Hi! I'm new on here :)

Has anyone got a s1600 build manual? Any format considered!

TIA,

Andrew

Hi and welcome, Andrew! Sorry I don't have the document you require, but pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable - it's nice round here! :D

Andrew Hebron said:
Hi! I'm new on here :)

Has anyone got a s1600 build manual? Any format considered!

TIA,

Andrew

Don't know if Chris Birkbeck can help with the manual?

http://www.teambirkbeck.com/ford-motorsport/ford-puma-s1600/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He's a friendly enough chap.

Or contact the MSA and buy the homologation document for the car,that will tell you what was on them though not how to do it ! They are still available even if out of date !!

RS200 said:
Or contact the MSA and buy the homologation document for the car,that will tell you what was on them though not how to do it ! They are still available even if out of date !!

Yes and for about £48ish.... who in their right mind would spend that for something out of date...

Well if you wanted to build an S1600 and could not get a build book this would be another route ,so anyone in the right mind ,if serious would do that ! And its not 'out of date' just because international homol has ended if you wanted to compete the car 'in class' you would need this document to prove all its details were correct !

Latest posts

Back