Brands hatch trackday yesterday.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigal82

Had a trackday at brands yesterday as a present for my brothers birthday as he had never driven on track before. let him loose to rag my track car and he loved it and pushed alot harder than i thought he would. as normal i gave the car death and got in quite alot of good sessions. great day but ive gotta give the poor car a rest now till about march and get a few jobs done as its taken a beating this year. had no nitrous yesterday which was rubbish lol.

few pics and vids.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

308759_10150492002284747_596774746_10472612_1657372005_n.jpg

couple of videos here.

few laps on my own pushing the car too its limits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJ1S1p7mZw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

few laps with passenger in car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIFvFrYe-LY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

does anyone know of a green puma that was their saturday too. stripped out with a white roll cage etc?

thanks mate i do too, and i really cant understand how it hasnt blown up, these puma engines are bloody good. it just permanently sits between 6-7000 rpm non stop lol.

they really are brilliant cars on track and they suprise alot of people, people always come and ask how much power im running etc as they are shocked at the speed it carries and i enjoy saying 135 bhp lol.

some people just seem scared of throwing there car into a corner as fast as possible, but then i suppose i trust this car and my driving 100%.

only thing is the frp gets jealous haha.

im always amazed at the cars pumas overtake on the track. I know its down to the drivers too, but you have no rights overtaking that lotus elise in the 2nd vid!! And is it a nissan skyline or 200sx you overtook too, couldnt quite make it out, but you certainly know how to drive your car!

Car look really smart too! :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back