Alcantara colour/colour code

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave93.marsh

Can anybody help with finding out what colour blue was used for the alcantara in the FRP?
Pumabuild use dynamica to refurb there steering wheels as this is around £30 sq meter.
I know it's not the same as alcantara but it might help people who would like to trying to keep there cars looking there best with out selling any body parts to do this!

Thanks for any help!
Dave #007

Dave,

The dynamica is rubbish in comparison to alcantara, pumabuild have stopped doing them as so many people complained. The colour was a special order for ford and I checked and you needed to order something like 300m as a minimum order to get them to remake it.

Simon

it costs 150 pounds per meter for the right colour...I can get it and can get the seats covered in it for you but it is not cheap, buy good second hand...much better option...

Thanks Simon.

Do you know anyway of dying alcantara? I can get alcantara for around £25 sq mt but not the right colour!
The company who provided ford with it must of been able to dye it?

Not sure you can dye it, the ford stuff was a special order from the manufacturers of alcantara.
Simon

Paulo,

Who has the correct colour material then ? I know pumabuild sold out as I had the last 2m off the roll from them to do my seat squab.

I got an ex jaguar trimmer in coventry to retrim my squab, it only cost £30.

Simon
paulob1 said:
it costs 150 pounds per meter for the right colour...I can get it and can get the seats covered in it for you but it is not cheap, buy good second hand...much better option...

Latest posts

Back