My Road Rally Car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rallycraig

Heres a few pics of my puma which has been used extensively for
the past 18 months on all of the EMAMC road rally championships rounds, the peak
trophy and two prestons......
ENJOY

The2011VKRally9.jpg

The2011VKRally8.jpg

The2011VKRally7.jpg

The2011VKRally6.jpg

be good to see the car when you pick up the s1400 manual

Very cool! I used to do a lot of road rallying years ago in the ANWCC, my brother still does now in his BMW Compact.

I went to the Automark road rally a little while ago and a couple of Pumas were competing on that, they looked good!

retromotoring said:
Very cool! I used to do a lot of road rallying years ago in the ANWCC, my brother still does now in his BMW Compact.

I went to the Automark road rally a little while ago and a couple of Pumas were competing on that, they looked good!

I think a few of my rounds (EMAMC)) are also rounds of the ANWCC, so probably seen him out.
I did stage rallying for years, but this is thousands cheaper and just as much fun, more so
Sometimes!

do road rallys involve driving fast then? seems stupid not being regulated to wear helmets, is it optional?, noticed that roll cage doesnt even have any padding and the cage in the puma runs very close to drivers head, deaths waiting to happen

Road Rallying is a navigation based event that's timed on an average of 30 MPH, and roll cage's bucket seats etc are not compulsory, this is because you should be able to compete in the same car you pop to the shops in. Speeding and driving aggressively is discouraged and you would be prosecuted in the same way as if you did it on any other night if the police catch you. And helmates and intercom etc is not allowed, as it should not be any more dangerous than driving normally.

that explains it then lol, seems a bit boring really

ScubaSteve said:
Road Rallying is a navigation based event that's timed on an average of 30 MPH, and roll cage's bucket seats etc are not compulsory, this is because you should be able to compete in the same car you pop to the shops in. Speeding and driving aggressively is discouraged and you would be prosecuted in the same way as if you did it on any other night if the police catch you. And helmates and intercom etc is not allowed, as it should not be any more dangerous than driving normally.

that explains it then lol, seems a bit boring really

You must lead a sheltered life.

If only you knew.., if only you knew......... ;)

Thats ok, im fine with sitting here in my sheltered life spending money properly speccing a car to reduce the risk of smashing my head open like a melon against a steel bar

Pmsl. There is padding in the car. And my seats and belts are even pukka ones fitted properly.
I've seen your questionable build thread.....

Latest posts

Back