SNETTERTON 300 - Trackday - April 10th Thursday

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Scotsman

For those with track Pumas who may be interested.

Frozen Motorsport will be doing a testing session of its first Dunlop Ford Puma Cup car on Thursday 10th of April on the Snetterton 300 circuit in preparation of the first race event there on the 12th/13th of April.

As this is an open trackday to the public then perhaps those interested would like to also join on the circuit simultaneously.

Prices from the Trackdays.co.uk website are £139 open pitlane 105db

Is there any interest from the members here to don their helmets and take to the apexes?

Ford Pumas currently attending / potentially attending

Frozen Motorsport Cup Car 01
2.3 Duratec Turbo FRP Workaholic
BigAl
Sam Bailed out like a ME109 with a Spitfire behind him

Bugger, our first race is there on the 5th of april would have been brilliant if it was before our race.
Probaly wont be there in the race puma but May take my frp to show you all round though ;)

i might be interested in doing it... falls abit close to my holiday so i'l see what i can do, the future Mrs Hardy might not be too impressed though!

It's a maybe here, we are at Oulton Park on 15th March for the Puma's first track test, depending on how that goes depends....

Hello Mac

Just wanted to check that this date is correct? When I've checked on their website there's nothing listed for Thursday 10th April! Or am I missing something?

Cheers
Al :grin:

http://www.snetterton.co.uk/trackdays/car-calendar.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm booking though Javelin Alan. http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=773itemid&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Right, I'm gonna try and get my $hit together and get my ass along to this, il keep you posted mac

Hello mate

Just trying to sort out getting this day off work! How many people are definitely going? I'd like to know how many other Pumas I can chase around the track! :p

Cheers
Al :grin:

How come Sparx? You're normally the first out on track & the last one in! :grin:

I'm not sure I'll have my car back on the road in time..

And I'm not even sure if I'm part of the puma cup team anymore. Let's leave it at that.

That's a shame Sparx! :-( you're the only one I've got half a chance of keeping up with compared to the turbo'd monsters! :lol: although I'm still trying to sort the day off work myself!

Hopefully we can all sort another trackday later in the year. I'd love to do Brands again (I know a few of the others are hopefully up for it!) although it always seems more expensive there!

Yea defo Al. We'll get something sorted later on in the year, even rockingham again would be a blast :eek:k: but yea I wanna get back down to brands! It'll always be my home circuit at heart ;)

Ok, I've managed to get this day off work now, so who's actually going to this & who's gonna be out on the track (apart from Mac of course!) :lol: Erroll!! :p

Latest posts

Back