Team HG Motorsport

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanG

Little teaser video from our test day at rockingham in our race puma for this season, we have decided to enter trackday trophy as the dunlop puma cup was to strict on modifications.

I will get a build thread up from when we started the car last year which was originally black and cost £150 to what it is now.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMtq9Xb9_ec&sns=sms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Haha you stick to your puma cup car thats plenty quick enough for ya but if you need inspiration you can come see it anytime :)

Love the video, which trackday trophy are you going to enter the MSVT one?

Trackday trophy is limited to 175 BHP per tonne... you running your 1.7 full race engine with ballast or is this another car ?

We are in class c which is 150bhp at the wheels per tonne, around 175bhp at the flywheel. This is our race car with a throttle bodied 1.7 which made 182 bhp not my race engine that is going in my frp road car :)

Ha ha. love the video. iMovie is awesome! Lol.
Car is looking good. Can't wait to see the build thread and some more video with engine sound!

Thanks Scott yes its amazing what you can make in such a short amount of time.
Hopefully ill get a build thread going shortly and some more videos :)

Right... i think we need some track action to see how different cars compare.

Dunlop cup car, trackday trophy car and the range of track days here, would be interesting to see how the race cars stack up to cars like mine, scott134's and big al's!

Would have to do some sneaky lap timing!

Latest posts

Back