How many FRP are left?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mertrux

Hi. This might be a question that is asked a lot. But I can't seem to find an answer. How many FRP are there still alive and well? Can't seem to find it on How many left? Cheers Andy.

There is a list on here somewhere but this is not indicitave of how many are actually left. Not all FRP owners are forum members.
There's probably between 350 and 400 roadworthy ones left?

Yeah. On the site. How many left? They must be listed in with the normal 1.7 pumas. The dealers should have put Racing on the log book.

I reckon the number is actually lower, to the area of 280-320.

But here's another question for you... how many fun FRP's are there... and standard is not fun

Ian g did a bit of work last week 202 taxed, 129 sorned and 120unlicenced.

Therefore somewhere between 202 and 331 assuming all the sorned ones are still alive

Its gone up - 203 taxed - now includes 0309 which has recently had a plate change which I've only just recorded.

Another few hours on it, numbers now at 204 licenced, 130 SORN and 115 unlicenced.

Will be 206/128 when the DVLA updates Aaron's two.

Unlicenced includes exports which I'll start to exclude when I've re-written the query.

Unlicenced also includes cars which have had plate changes which I don't know about, ie. they've had a tax date recorded in the past but then someone's changed the plate and so I'm not able to look up the new tax date. Or the plate has come off because its scrapped. Difficult to know.

Work in progress anyway :lol:

Latest posts

Back