Bedford May Bank Holiday

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=2270" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone up for this instead of Brands? :grin:

Sparx said:
Full day, open pit lane on the SEN Circuit..

F*ck it.. I'm in.

Brilliant! nice one Amanda, shall we go ahead and book today or wait for another member to add to the party? actually I hope there enough places left.

I'm in! :grin: I'll call them in the morning & make sure there's space & let you know!

Also if we can get a group of 5 we should be able get a 10% discount & a free garage! :grin:

http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/group-bookings-dealer-days-and-exclusive-club-events.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bugger!! I'll be in rhodes so I wont be able to make it. It's a shame as its only about 10 miles from my mums house :(

Hello all

Spoke to MSV this morning. There's no garages at Bedford but if we get 5 or more we'll get 10% off, if not it'll be £139. I've set it up under Project Puma so if you ring up and quote that they'll take your details. At the moment they said there's plenty of spaces left.

Let me know who's definitely up for it and then we can book! :grin:

Sparx said:
I don't suppose bikes are allowed on a car track day??

Is there something you're not telling us Sparx! :p but I think they normally keep the cars & bikes well apart (especially with you out on track!) :lol:

No lol, I just have a friend who's asked :lol: ...
I think you're right though! And what's that supposed to mean- with me out on track!? :p

Sparx said:
No lol, I just have a friend who's asked :lol: ...
I think you're right though! And what's that supposed to mean- with me out on track!? :p

Was thinking about your occasional spins Sparx! :p so who else is booking? Neil, Tom? :grin:

Yea I'm game, people booked? Booking now? Not sure what I'm gona do with my set of wheels while on track if there's no garages, thing is if there's any rain like today I'm keeping the uniroyals on and won't bother even taking the semi-slicks!

BigAl said:
Was thinking about your occasional spins Sparx! :p so who else is booking? Neil, Tom? :grin:

Spin.. No need for the plural.. It's only happened once so far :p

Hopefully Tom can come- then we only need one more to get 5 people and a garage :grin:

Sparx said:
BigAl said:

Spin.. No need for the plural.. It's only happened once so far :p

Hopefully Tom can come- then we only need one more to get 5 people and a garage :grin:

Lol :lol: there's no garages at Bedford I'm afraid, they don't have them! The only reason for getting 5 will mean a 10% discount! :grin:

So who's booked and ready to go?

What do people think about posting this in the meets section? might get some more interest and people that want to come along and not track their cars can do.

grayfox said:
So who's booked and ready to go?

What do people think about posting this in the meets section? might get some more interest and people that want to come along and not track their cars can do.

Sounds a good plan! I'm gonna book tomorrow. Have you booked yours yet mate? :grin:

Latest posts

Back