When's our next track day?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

As the title suggests, when's our next trackday? :grin: Come on Erroll, you know you want to organise it! :p

if I'm off would be interested in tagging along

probably first track day I'll do in Puma will be Castle Combe

http://forums.t5d5.org/topic/25062-2014-track-day/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wanted to get one in at brands B4 just to check for any problems, but need to see what fits with work, and space available, or maybe lyden hill, but there doesn't seem to be much there

PumaJay said:
As long as it doesnt clash with my wedding/honeymoon I may join you lot on the next one

Jay, you can always move those dates for a trackday! I'm sure your Missus wouldn't mind! :p

Be awesome to have you with us jay, you were damn fast at Rockingham be good to see how much I can catch-up now :)

BigAl said:
PumaJay said:
As long as it doesnt clash with my wedding/honeymoon I may join you lot on the next one

Jay, you can always move those dates for a trackday! I'm sure your Missus wouldn't mind! :p

Yeah ive had a word and she's fine with it...

I think she would actually kill me if I even suggested it.

well we are at Oulton Park on the 8th July, nothing else planned after that just yet

Latest posts

Back