FRP fibreglass body kit

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluezak

Hi, I saw on ebay several months ago a 6 piece FRP firbeglass bodykit which comprised of 2 front wings, 2 rear quarter panels and the front and rear bumpers. It was near to Manchester from what I remember.

I forgot to save the seller to contact them directly but the kit was just £400 and I was going to buy one for my autograss puma. I would not need splitters, fuel cap etc. I am spaceframing the rear end of my autograss puma so this would be the body part for the rear of the car.

If anyone knows where I can get a FRP fibreglass bodykit, I would be very interested if it was a similar price. Depending on how it goes, there is a good chance that my dad would also like to do the same to his one.

Chris :D

Kizza kan help you whit that, :) look him up here, or fibrebuild on facebook and web :)

There are multiple options in fiber glass but I'm not sure it'll be that cheap

http://www.mdvse.com/product-full.asp?code=ITEM16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks for the replies and I am sorry for my late reply. I am actually from Portsmouth but I saw a buy it now kit on ebay for £400. I will be up in Manchester in late august so was hoping that the ebay seller is on here. What I was wondering Kizza is, is there a way to get just the 2 front wings, front bumper, 2 rear quarters and rear bumper for that price that I found before?

Latest posts

Back