Ford Fair - Track Sessions

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayfox

Anyone booked onto any yet? oh if anyones got a meduim sized helmet I could borrow for a session that would be ace!

What time/times are you going out on track?

I could lend you a size M helmet. although it would be a bike helmet if your sessions clash with mine!

trublustu said:
What time/times are you going out on track?

I could lend you a size M helmet. although it would be a bike helmet if your sessions clash with mine!

pm'd

Sparx said:
How much are the sessions?

Erm £20 or £24 :)

Advanced prices are £35, but the first 3 (novice, intermediate & advanced) are £25. £10 more on the day.

http://fordfair.seetickets.com/event/ford-fair/silverstone-circuit/754689" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im thinking of doing a couple if I make it down, will deffo be doing one so if anyone wants a ride round then im happy to take someone out

PumaJay said:
Im thinking of doing a couple if I make it down, will deffo be doing one so if anyone wants a ride round then im happy to take someone out
Never been on the track before, let alone be on Silverstone circuit. Do you need a passenger ticket for this? And can you buy this on the day itself?

Passenger tickets are £10 in advance, but I can't think of a reason why you can't buy one on the day.

Back