TrackDay 2015 - Rockingham

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaJay

I can confirm that the first of hopefully many #TrackAddict Track Days will take place at Rockingham on Sunday 8th March 2015

Included is 2 x additional drivers free and also free tuition on a first come first serve basis.

Price is £145 for an open pitlane format day and all the details including how to book can be found here.

https://store.rockingham.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=150308TA

ooo...thats a maybe to pencil in for next year...bit far to travel but still a maybe

I update this abit more this morning.

This will now be the scene of the first #TrackAddict national meet, the format will be 60 cars on track and then who ever else wants to come along all parked in the paddock area.

There will be trade stands, and im hoping to arrange a drift demo with passenger rides in the lunch break.

Hello pumajay. This sounds like a great way to start the 2015 season :)
I did the national circuit in August and fancy the faster international.

Hi noobrider, it is quite a way, but well worth it, Rockingham is a cracking circuit.
Plus, this could be a good place to meet up with some of the southern based members as its pretty central (ie, a long way for everyone)
Does anyone else fancy this one?

I'm definitely interested. Jay do you know how many first bookings will nab the free tuition? Any booked on yet?

The tuition can be booked through the website to guarantee your slot, or you can arrive early on the day and grab a slot for free

We might come up and say hello at least - seeing as we live just up the road. :eek:k:

Have to see how the back tyres are... :-D

And at £200 each... it's a consideration!!

The Puma on the other hand... £35 each..lol

Dal said:
And at £200 each... it's a consideration!!

The Puma on the other hand... £35 each..lol
The Puma also has about 3-4% of the value of the M3... :p

Won't have the money to book this untill after chrimbo, just hope theres places left :|

Latest posts

Back