Big Ford Puma Trackday event - Donnington - Cancelled

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noobrider

Due to noise limits and a lack of availability on days and also costs I have cancelled this event.....however

I have arranged for the event to take place at Oulton Park on the 31st March instead. Cost is £169 through Javelin trackdays

Guys, thought I would bring your attention to a group trackday event that is being organised by the Ford Puma Track day group on Facebook.

The venue will be Donnington Park but the date has yet to be confirmed other than to say it will be sometime in March. So far there are 22 cars definately going with a further 9 provisionals.

It has caused a fair bit of interest to get so many Puma's on track together and the Puma Cup guys have also registered an interest in attending - Also, Fast Ford magazine have stated that they wish to do a feature on this event so it is getting some good exposure for the Puma world.

If anyone is interested and hasn't done so already, join the Facebook group and register your interest on the event

Unless my new engine is up and running i'll be there as a spectator only, but nonetheless it sounds like it could be a cracker.

everyone welcome even Puma engined Fiestas...take part or just come along all support welcome...just want a big Puma fest

I'm there!! As I'm crap on facebook, what do I search for to get to the page?!!

Ignore me!!! Just read the other post!!!

Latest posts

Back